Wednesday, August 02, 2006

After my evening with the Copper Scroll...

Last night I was up till 2 am reading the new novel by Joel Rosenberg, The Copper Scroll. The book was excellent, as I expected it to be. This novel is the 4th in a series that has gotten a lot of press in recent years, and in recent days. The escolotogical undertones aside, the novel was wonderful on the political thriller side of things. I highly reccomend it.

That said, there has been some intense interest as of late in the media about the "end times" undertones in these books. As an example, see the recent segment on CNN.

The interesting thing about these books is that they have a "tendency" to actually happen in one way or another, in that events that the books describe end up happening in real life either before or after the publishing of the books. The best place to go to see what I am referring to is Rosenberg's own blog.

I must admit that things like this do give one pause and reason to think and evaluate - that is where I will leave it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home